Lyon, France – Piscine Global Europe, the leading event in the pool and wellness sector, will be back at Lyon-Eurexpo for a face-to-face event from 15 to 18 November this year. It is an opportunity for professionals in the sector to gather, talk/exchange views and boost their business, but also – at long last – to meet up in a social context.
Organised in partnership with the French Federation for Pool and Spa Professionals (FFP), Piscine Global Europe is now more than ever a strategic international event for the entire pool and wellness sector.
On an upward trend over the last few months, which have exacerbated a desire for the outdoors and poolside fun amongst French people and their European neighbours, the pool sector is continuing to grow and generate new jobs, and is seeking to improve skills amongst its workforce. To support this expanding ecosystem, Piscine Global Europe has built a reputation as an unmissable event for anticipating, understanding and discussing future developments in the sector.
For the four days, seminars and dedicated themed areas will encourage discussions and improve understanding of these topics:
- jobs, training and skills development for professionals within the sector
- digitisation and digital tools,
- sustainable development.
Various activities will also set the tone for this new edition of the exhibition:
- The Pool Design Awards, a competition that shines a spotlight on pool projects from around the world
- The Pool Showcase for presenting exhibitors’ new products
- The Pool Innovation Awards for recognising and showcasing innovation.
- The Pool Arena, an area dedicated to exhibitors’ elevator pitches and seminars on market trends,
- The Jobs and Training Campus, giving professionals the opportunity to find training and recruitment solutions.
For more information to take part in the show as an exhibitor or visitor, visit the website www.piscine-global-europe.com.
Contact for exhibitors:
Tel: +33 (0) 4 78 17 63 50
Contact for visitors:
Tel: +33 (0) 4 78 176 324