Inter-lux is pleased to introduce ProTools 1.5” Downlights, a complete family of 1.5” aperture lighting tools to supplement an extensive offering from its Whitegoods brand.
This new product line provides a unique solution to reduce glare with a specifically-engineered deep baffle design. Equipped with a special selected lens, the light is evenly spread toward the centre to achieve the beam angles needed.
A few more notable features of ProTools 1.5” Downlights:
- Very small aperture and low brightness
- Suitable for general and accent illumination
- High lumen output and excellent color rendition
- Multiple housing styles for mounting into all ceiling types
- Very shallow ceiling depth required for both integral and remote drivers
- Available in round, square, trim, trimless, single and twin trim
- Downlight, Adjustable, Wallwash and Round Suspended options
“Whitegoods continues to evolve as an innovative solution to meet the needs of lighting designers who strive to illuminate spaces that require the focus to be on the architecture and not the lighting. This new addition further expands the tools they have available to implement their creative vision,” says Mark DeVries, CEO.